My creative friend and amazing photographer, Courtney from Click it Up a Notch created the greatest little planner specifically for bloggers.
If you have a creative blog and want to get better ogranized, see what this planner has to offer:
– 3 page description of how to use the blog planner to its fullest capabilities
– Cover page you can edit with your site name
– Yearly goal sheet
– User names/password form
– Brands to work with sheet
– Blog post ideas sheet
– Blog title ideas sheet
– Sites you want to guest post on sheet
– Sites you have been featured on or wrote a guest post sheet
– People you want to guest post on your site sheet
– Blog statistics form
– Social media statistics forms
– Advertising form
– Affiliate program form
– Blog expenses form
– Monthly income/expenses form
– 2 page monthly calendar with inspiration quote for each month
– Monthly goal sheet
– Daily to-do sheet
– 2 pages of blog tips
I got a sneak peek, and it’s fabulous…can’t wait to print mine up and get more organized in 2013! To see more info (and my quoteable quote) click on her informative link HERE.
Get the inside scoop!
Need more family fun ideas? Sign up for our FREE mailing list to get them straight in your inbox!
Latest posts by Kristen Duke (see all)
- Pepperoni Sausage Pizza Dip Recipe - February 6, 2016
- 12 Valentine’s Day Photography Ideas for Babies and Toddlers - February 5, 2016
- Valentine’s Day Coupons - February 3, 2016