It’s week 3 of the Meal Maker Challenge with my local grocery store, H-E-B and ConAgra Foods.. I’m excited to share this recipe with you another Kid Friendly Family Dinner in Under 30 minutes, Chicken Parmesan with Vegetable Pasta! The veggie pasta is fairly new (to me), and pairs nicely with the chicken! This recipe is so easy to make, my daughter helped me! Disclosure: I have received compensation for participating in this contest.
- 6 H-E-B Natural Chicken Breast (boneless/skinless)
- 4 large eggs
- ⅓ cup Italian flavored breadcrumbs
- 1 8 oz. package vegetable pasta
- 1 15 oz. can Hunts tomato sauce
- 6 slices mozzerella cheese
- Crack eggs into a shallow bowl, whisk
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg mixture
- Dip each “egged” chicken breast into the breadcrumb mixture
- Spray skillet with PAM cooking spray, and cook each chicken breast on both sides (5-7 min. each) until fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, set a pot of water to boil.
- Heat up tomato sauce
- Cook pasta noodles until al dente (7 min.)
- After each chicken breast is fully cooked, place a slice of mozzerella cheese on each and broil for 2-3 minutes til melted
- Serve Parmesan chicken with vegetable pasta on the side.
- Serves a family of 6 in under 30 minutes.
Here is how to make it–make a little line, dip the chicken in the eggs, coat it with the bread mixture, and cook it up! You can see from the picture below, that H-E-B makes their own pasta that is infused with 2 servings of veggies–LOVE that! It adds a nice little flavor to the pasta, and kids don’t even realize it’s veggies–woohoo!
********************Do you want to win up $1500 in food and prizes? If so, Enter HERE.***********************
Have you ever made chicken parmesan before?
Latest posts by Kristen Duke (see all)
- Handmade Christmas Pillows - December 21, 2013
- Photo Wrapping Paper and other unique gift wrap Ideas - December 19, 2013
- Black Leather Pants - December 18, 2013