Whew–that was an amazing month of sharing!!! So many fabulous ideas, I hope you walk away feeling inspired to do something with your portraits in your home. Did you have a favorite? Starting today (October 1st) and for the next week, I will have this link party up for all of you that want to share what you have done in your homes.
All you have to do is:
1. Post about how you decorate with portraits on your blogs
2. Grab the link to that POST title (not your blog home page)
3. Click on the blue frog below and share that link
This is a link party ONLY for Decorating with Portraits. If you have a picture in your post, that works! This is simply a way for anyone to share how you display family photographs in your home.
On Monday, I will share with you what I have done fun in my home…and then in the following days share LOTS of pictures that I have taken the past month. Now link up and share how you Decorate your home with family portraits! We might have 5, we might have 50, but anyone can contribute;) This is my first link party, so help me spread the word…(and visit/comment a few of the friends who have shared here).
Latest posts by Kristen Duke (see all)
- Fruit Smoothie Ice Cream Pie with Waffle Cone Crust - May 23, 2013
- Almond White Chocolate Caramel Corn - May 22, 2013
- Summer Favorite Things - May 19, 2013