Who wants to see some of my favorite things in 2014? I’m excited to share this FABULOUS giveaway, for the third year in a row! You want to see what I’m giving away? It may include some amazing gift ideas and stocking stuffers for yourself or a loved one, too!
Now, onto what all of my creative blogger friends are giving away, too!
- Check out the gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom to see the details for MY favorite things giveaway
- Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message from a broken link, click to the blog’s home page until the link is fixed
Go check out these other amazing gifts! I like to right click and open a bunch of new tabs, myself.
There will be 30 WINNERS!!!
You must ENTER TO WIN ON EACH BLOG, for the gifts you want most.
So you must HOP to each to enter!
1. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke // 2. Bombshell Bling // 3. C.R.A.F.T. // 4. LandeeLu // 5. The 36th Avenue //6. Pick Your Plum //7. TidyMom //8. Your Homebased Mom //9. Live Laugh Rowe // 10. How Does She
11. Crazy Little Projects // 12. Tatertots & Jello // 13. Or So She Says //14. A Pumpkin and a Princess // 15. The Crafting Chicks // 16. The Pleated Poppy // 17. The Girl Who Ate Everything // 18. My Sisters Suitcase // 19. No Biggie // 20. Classy Clutter
21. Click it Up a Notch // 22. Entirely Eventful Day // 23. Thirty Handmade Days //24. kojodesigns //25. Something Swanky // 26. Eighteen25 // 27. Lolly Jane // 28. The Diary of Dave’s Wife // 29. Yellow Bliss Road // 30. Two Twenty One
Are you able to see well enough what is in my gift bag? It’s a sampling of some of my new favorites from the past year, as well as some good oldies. Click on the links below to see them all up close (Some links are affiliates)
- 1. Green Purse— Holding everything together is something I think everyone would LOVE to have, but also something that not everyone would indulge on themselves for. This fabulous emerald green purse is great for all seasons! Found only at Target Online.
- 2. Say NO to Auto Beginner Photography Book— A simple beginner guide to use your dSLR camera on manual settings. I’ll mail the printed book to the winner, but if you don’t win, you can purchase that or the e-book.
- 3. Get Focused Intermediate Photography Book– -An intermediate guide to the photographer that already understands manual settings.
- 4. Stella & Dot Soiree Gold Stud Earrings–I literally wear these earrings every other day. They are my “go-to” easy gold earrings. Up close, they look kinda fancy, which is great because they can be dressed up or dressed down. THESE greens are my second favorite.
- 5. Sally Hansen Gold Nail Polish-My most favorite shade right now!
- 6. Poo-Pourri–Ok, this stuff sounds SO crazy at first! Have you see the video commercial? It’s hilarious! I got this for my husband for his birthday as a gag gift, and we all LOVE it! Spray it in the “pot” before you go to the bathroom, and only fresh smells come from the bathroom!
- 7. BB Cream bronzer–I was recently introduced to this lotion, and I LOVE it! It gives a bit of a sun kissed look on my face. (Winner, let me know your skin tone and I’ll send accordingly)
- 8. L’oreal Infallible Lip color–I now have two shades of this lipstick, I think it’s actually called a lip stain. It stays on SOOO well! Like, 8-12 hours well!
- 9. Chocolate Chip Cherry Lara Bars–I’ve tried all different flavors of Lara Bars, and these are my favorite!
- 10. Burt’s Bee’s Grapefruit facial cleansing cloths–Easy way to clean off the make up at night! I got a different flavor/scent for my boys to take to school to wipe off the sweat after athletics.
- 11. Pink Colorful Paper Straws–I found a fun new pattern of paper straws at Wal-Mart, but the link is a different shape.
- 12. Ghirardelli Sea Salt Chocolate Covered Cashews–I’ve known for quite some time that I’m in LOVE with chocolate covered cashews. They are my FAVE! But with sea salt??? OH heavens, delicious. I like to keep them cold in the fridge and grab a handful when I need a little jolt during the day. Found ’em at Target.
Don’t forget to “hop” to each blog above to enter their giveaways, too!
***Which Item in my purse is new to you? Which do you want to try most now??***
Love hearing about way to create a closer family? Want a FREE copy of 10 Intentional Ways to Bring your Family Closer Together e-book? Join my bestie club (it's free, too), to get them straight in your inbox. Exclusive goodies just for my faves.