Is your New Year’s resolution to keep your home neat and tidy?? Vacuuming is one of those tedious tasks that has to be done, and if you don’t have the right tool, can be very frustrating. We purchased our first yellow Dyson many, many years ago, and when I was asked to review the new Dyson Ball Animal Vacuum, I was very excited, because I already love Dyson’s products. Let me just tell you, there is a reason, they call this thing an Animal. It’s CRAZY powerful! Even better? It automatically adjusts to any surface, so we can go from our carpet to the wood, without switching the level.
I’ll admit, I hardly ever vacuum the floors, MYSELF. My kids have chores that rotate, and they mostly do it. I was amazed to see the movement of the floor, clearly the suction was working double time.
Not only does it have amazing suction, is very easy to maneuver around corners.
Life changing. Is it not?
Here are some specifics from the company:
- Radial Root Cyclone™ technology: Every angle of each airway is honed to ensure microscopic particles like pollen and mold are separated from the airflow.
- Testing: Dyson upright vacuums are subjected to 550 tests over 50,000 hours. During development a Dyson vacuum will be dropped onto a hard floor 5,318 times. It will run 847 miles on a turntable rig; nearly the equivalent of a trip from Chicago to New York City.
- Maneuverability: In addition to the motor and filter, ducting, valves and the stand have been engineered into the ball, making it even easier to turn the tightest of corners.
- Hygienic bin emptying: Just push the button to release the dirt directly into the bin.
- Warranty: The machine comes with a 5 year parts and labor warranty.
Have you had a Dyson before?
If you’re in need of a vacuum (even if you’re not) you will want to check out this amazing new machine.
Available NOW at BestBuy.com until February 28th other places.
*I received this vacuum to review, but all opinions are my own.
Want a FREE copy of 10 Intentional Ways to Bring your Family Closer Together e-book? Enter your email below!