We all love pinterest, oh yes we do. We love to pin the things that we plan to do someday…but a lot of items get lost in the shuffle. I have found that by far, the pinned items that I follow through with the most are my recipes. When I have a hankering for a treat, but not sure what, I’ll browse my pinterest sweet treats page.
I’ve been invited to be a Guest Pinhead for the Pinterest challenge. The purpose of the challenge is to actually complete things from our Pinterest boards and show them off! I’ve made a good handful of recipes, but LOVED this most recent recipe I tried. For this challenge, I made this delicious Peach Dessert with Cookies and Cream from The Crafting Chicks.
What I loved most about it was the Nilla wafer crust! In their recent, they used an egg, but I decided to substitute a banana for an egg, and oh my–it was a slice of heaven! Seriously, the crust alone with worth this treat, and really any fruit can be added on top with the whipped topping to finish it off! Try it, friends!
Welcome to the October Pinterest Challenge! It’s time to share what you’ve created from your Pinterest boards.
Here are some things that a few of us have been making? Check it out:
Kara from Happy Go Lucky
Kristen (our guest Pinhead) from Kristen Duke Photography
Ashlee from I’m Topsy Turvy
Rebecca from Better Life Bags
Chrissy from Boerman Ramblings
And to make things a little sweeter, the Pinterest Challenge is a competition. Our guest Pinhead will choose our winner from all of the amazing projects you link up. Here’s what’s up for grabs:
Each Pinhead will choose one project to showcase, as well.
- All posts linked up MUST be a Pinterest Inspired Project that you COMPLETED.
- Don’t show us your favorite pins.
- Don’t show us a tutorial without the link to the Pinterest pin that inspired it.
- And don’t show us your handmade shops. We love them. Just not in this party.
1. Enter the URL of your project post, NOT your homepage.
2. All projects should be Pinterest-inspired and include a link to the original source or pin.
3. You can enter up to three completed projects, as long as they haven’t been linked up before.
4. Include a link back to this blog post OR post the Pinterest Challenge button below, so others can join the fun!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.pinterestchallenge.com/" title="Pinterest Challenge" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb403/Amanda_Brandenberg/Doyoupinbutton.jpg" alt="Pinterest Challenge" style="border:none;" /></a></div>