We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day,right? Getting off to a great start in the morning is necessary to a successful day, especially with crazy life schedules. I’m so excited to share that I’m parterning with Kellogg’s for the next month, and will be sharing some great recipes and tips inspired by my on-the-go chaos. So come back and see the various Tips for a Great Start I will be featuring throughout the next month. I grew up on Kellogg’s cereals, and I’m excited to share my “still faves” today!
I’ve been asked to share tips on the following topics:
- Perfect Pairings–using cereal in recipes
- Cereal Freestyle–mixing cereals
- Game Day–kids snacks before/after games
- Snack Packer–ways to transport snacks
- Mind and Body–being healthy is not just about eating
Check out this video:
What is your favorite Kellogg’s cereal???
Kellogg’s® believes that From Great Starts Come Great Things®. So we’re helping Moms start every day with a tip from the top athletes of Team Kellogg’s™ and Team USA dietitians. The thirty days leading up to the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games will each feature fun pieces of advice to help families fuel just like the athletes of Team Kellogg’s. To see all 30 tips, visit Kelloggs.com/GreatStartsTips.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Kellogg’s via Glam Media. The opinions are 100% mine, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Kellogg’s.
Latest posts by Kristen Duke (see all)
- Humanitarian Trip: Ghana Make a Difference Children’s Home - July 28, 2015
- Coconut Cream Cake - July 27, 2015
- Hawaiian Slush - July 26, 2015