Happy New Year’s Eve Eve, friends, It’s been a fabulous year! I got to travel from New York City to Alaska, and a few other places in between. I connected with other bloggers at a few conferences, and crossed some things off my bucket list. I got to delight in the joy of my children, and have some quality time with my husband. I started painting rooms in my house, lost 25 pounds, and continue to capture the joy in life. Thank you for being a part of my journey!!! I wanted to share the top 12 posts from 2012, if you missed some, check them out!
Clockwise from the top left corner:
1. What to wear in family portraits
2. How to Start a Photography Business
3. LalaLoopsey Party
4. My Weight Loss Story
5. Get Focused: 12 creative tips & techniques to bring your photography to a higher level
6. Repurposed Giant Frame
7. Tin Foil Table
8. Sliding Barn Door TV Cover
9. Custom Made Office Desk
10. Our Homemade Bed
11. Inside my Camera Bag
12. How to shoot Silhouette’s
Some honorable mentions are collective posts.
What I Wore Wednesday My fashion/What I wore Wednesday posts collectively would be a top 12, but not an individual post made it.
My Love Story I’m getting SO close to finishing my love story novel, but for now, I’ve just got the first 12 chapters.
Say NO to Auto This post introducing my first book was written early in 2011, but it continues to get enormous traffic, and since it wasn’t written in 2012, it isn’t a top 2012 contender, but it did rank right up there with the others.
Decorating with Portraits this February series from some of my favorite bloggers garnered a ton of visitors, but since they weren’t MY posts, it doesn’t make it to the top 12 (look for this to come back in Feb. 2013!)
Did you have a favorite post of mine in 2012?!? Was it mentioned above?
I’d love to hear!!
Latest posts by Kristen Duke (see all)
- Valentine’s Day Gift Card Giveaway - January 26, 2015
- Guest Room Makeover in Progress with Sherwin-Williams - January 23, 2015
- DIY e-book and e-course crazy Bundle Sale - January 21, 2015