It was so wonderful to be able to share photography tips with those of you that came to my class! I’m happy to help in any way I can, don’t hesitate to shoot me a question if you need it. I’m going to try to make my presentation into a post eventually, but for now it’s on this hidden page on my site. For those who couldn’t come (so many great classes to choose from), here is a snippet before opening the presentation link.
Top items we discussed:
- Use a slow shutter on a tripod when you need more light in a dark room
- Open the front door or shoot in the garage for great light
- Use human elements to add more interest to images
- Blur out aspects of the room for more creative shots
- Hold out an item in front of you to be in focus, while the background is out of focus
- 50mm lens is great for products (make sure it has auto focus)
*Since this is my “rough notes” please don’t share, I’ll be posting soon enough!
Here is my 10 page presentation notes in Google Drive (more detailed than the actual power point) We also talked about using a flash when shooting into the window, HERE IS THE FLASH we discussed for $40. Picture below shows the colander light well lit instead of blurred from the light after using the flash.
Want a FREE copy of 10 Intentional Ways to Bring your Family Closer Together e-book? Enter your email below!