After the smashing success of last year’s Favorite Things Giveaway, we are back for another round. That’s right-we have gathered up our favorite things to give away, and YOU have the opportunity to win them! Not only is this giveaway a fantastic way to drum up gift ideas for anyone and everyone on your list this year, it is a great Wish List Idea Generator for yourself as well. Every single giveaway basket is chock full of fabulous, tried-and-true, favorites and gift ideas. Even if it’s a treat, always fun to give to a friend with a note that says, “Enjoy one of my favorites” for Christmas, birthdays, or just because.
- Check out the gift collage below
- Scroll to the bottom to see the details for MY favorite things giveaway
- Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of thecreative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message, click to the blog’s home page
Click on each link to view each site, and enter to win their favorite things gift. If you receive an error message, click to the blog’s home page.
1. Bombshell Bling//2. BruCrew Life//3. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke//4. click it up a notch//5. Crazy Little Projects//6. Diary of Dave’s Wife//7. Eighteen25//8. I heart Nap Time//9. kojodesigns// 10. Landee See, Landee Do// 11. Live. Laugh. Rowe.//12. Lolly Jane//13. Love the day// 14. Lil’ Luna//15.My Sister’s Suitcase//16. no biggie//17. Or so she says…//18. Six Sisters Stuff//19. Something Swanky//20. Tatertots and Jello//21. The 36th Avenue//22.The Dating Divas//23. The Girl Who Ate Everything//24. The Idea Room//25. The pleated poppy// 26. thirty handmade days// 27. Tidy Mom // 28. your homebased mom// 29. A Pumpkin and a Princess
Here is a better look at my “basket” of goodies. It’s all held by my favorite blue purse. I found a different design at Target last year, this one is a different design, but same fab blue color!
1. The most amazing Cookie Dough Lovers Cookbook. I LOVE cookie dough, and it’s filled with recipes with an eggless cookie dough. Check out the cookie dough pancakes, and blondes–my fave!
2. Cobalt Blue Merona Purse Such a fun bold color for winter, or any season. Love mine!
3. Say NO to Auto beginner photography book, 3 simple steps to understanding your manual camera settings. Just a little book I wrote to help beginners with their photography.
4. Get Focused intermediate photography book, 12 creative tips and techniques to bring your photographer to a higher level. Just a little book I wrote to help intermediate friends with their photography.
5. Lindt Crunchy Nougat Chocolate Stick. Similar. Yummy little treat I’ve recently discovered. Sold at Target or online.
6. Wet N Wild FERGIE gold album nail color. I’ve tested a bunch of gold shades, and love this one the best!
7. Colorful Ankle Socks. I am quite obsessed with many pair I’ve found at Target, this set are coordinating, but not matching in several designs.
8. Arrow Necklace from Charming Charlie’s. I love this unique necklace, you tie it whatever length you’d like.
9. Coconut Lime Cashews. YUM! Delicious snack with a kick…sold at Target in big or small packages.
10. White Chocolate Macadamia Laceys from World Market. OH my, love these! Other flavors available. I keep them in the fridge b/c I prefer cold treats.
11. Pretty notecards with colorful envelopes. I like to write notes to people and mail them. I get blank cards b/c they are often sent with just a random thought. I love colorful envelopes, because how fun is it to open up your mailbox and see something BRIGHT, only to find it’s a handwritten note just for you? Similar, check Target store for more options.
Now it’s time to enter to win my gift giveaway!
There are several ways you can enter, you can choose to enter just once, or multiply your chances to win with more entries.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don’t forget to “hop” to each blog above to enter their giveaways, too!
Want a copy of our Favorite Family Recipes e-book for FREE? Need more family fun ideas? Sign up for the bestie's club (it's free, too), to get them straight in your inbox. Exclusive goodies's just for my faves.