Pillsbury Crescent Rolls have been around for ages. I remember eating them fresh out of the oven when I was a kid. They were just served on the side with a meal, but now they are included as part of the meal in so many fabulous recipes.
I made this Parmesan Ham and Swiss Crescent Roll recipe for my family the other day, and they gobbled them down quickly! I’ll admit, I ate quite a few myself! I think this will be added into the regular rotation because it fits my strict criteria: 1) quick 2) easy 3) kids like it
I had my daughter help me slather on some honey mustard to start with. Then added a slice of ham and split the swiss cheese in half, then rolled it up. Sprinkled on some Italian seasoning and parmesan, and done! For my family of 6, I used two packages of crescent rolls (8 in each) for a total of 16 altogether. See a little collage below of my step by step (easy) process.
- 2 cans Pillsbury Crescent rolls (8 each)
- 1 package sliced deli ham (16 slices needed)
- 1 package sliced swiss cheese (8 slices torn in half)
- ⅓ cup Honey Dijon Mustard
- 1 T Italian seasoning
- ½ Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to package directions (350)
- Open up the Pillsbury crescent rolls and lay them out on a baking sheet
- Spread Dijon mustard in a light layer over open rolls
- Lay a slice of ham and half a slice of swiss cheese on each roll
- Roll up each crescent roll
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning
- Cook 12-15 minutes
- Makes 16 rolls
For a fabuloust weeknight dinner the family will enjoy, make Pillsbury Crescent Rolls. Get Recipes at www.Pillsbury.com
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by General Mills via Glam Media. The opinions are 100% mine, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of General Mills.
If you’d like to see more family friendly recipes, check out my Kid Friendly Meals in Under 30 minutes post.
Want a FREE copy of 10 Intentional Ways to Bring your Family Closer Together e-book? Enter your email below!