If you love your kids teachers as much as I do, you’ll love what I have to share today! A handful of bloggy friends and I got together to put together a little HOP with teacher gift ideas! Mine is affectionately called the “Thanks for Helping me Bloom” Teacher Gift Printable
You can attach the print to flowers real or fake like I did, or to any kind of treat or gift as a thank you.
Now let me show you what my friends have made (scroll down to download the above print in 4 colors).
Come along and HOP on over to the sites of my friends to see what they have to share, a few BLOOM options for you (great minds think alike)!
- Donuts and Coffee Mason Jar Gift Printables from Five Heart Home
- “All About My Teacher” Form from Yellow Bliss Road
- “You’ve Blown My Mind” Printable from Thirty Handmade Days
- Printable Teacher Coffee Cup Wrappers from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- Fresh Herb Plant Teacher Gift and Printable from Such the Spot
- “Thanks for Helping Us Bloom” Printable from Live Laugh Rowe
- “Thank You for Helping Me Bloom” Gift Tag from Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke
- Teacher Inspire Printable from How to Nest for Less
- Giftable Teacher Stamp from Paging Supermom
Back to the Bloom printable. I just used my favorite blue mason jar bottles, and filled it with some silk flowers that would last forever.
You can download this print in a variety of colors. Feel free to PIN it for later, if you are waiting for teacher appreciation week or the end of the school year.
Download here: Thanks for helping me bloom
Love hearing about way to create a closer family? Want a FREE copy of 10 Intentional Ways to Bring your Family Closer Together e-book? Join my bestie club (it's free, too), to get them straight in your inbox. Exclusive goodies just for my faves.