Hi! I’m Jamie from C.R.A.F.T. (It’s an acronym for Creating Really Awesome Free Things). Kristen and I are practically neighbors living it up in beautiful (and super hot) Austin, TX. I really do love our city, but just a word to the wise, summer is not the best time to visit Austin, TX unless you’re in the water! Oh and if you are thinking about visiting our awesome city, here are 10 fun, free, family friendly things to do in Austin!
While Kristen and her cute fam are traveling to Ghana to visit the grandparents (how awesome is that?!) I’m here to share 7 crafts to keep the kiddos entertained when the inevitable, “I’m bored, mom!” strikes again! Here are 7 fun and fairly simple ideas for kids all of ages to enjoy!
And here is my fun new sister site:
1. Use paint markers to jazz up any pair of plain shoes!
2. Make an interactive travel map with your kids! You’ll need a cork board and a Dremel tool.
3. Get a major head start and make Halloween costumes this summer! Here are 34 DIY kid Halloween costumes!
4. Stepping stones are a fun craft to do with kids that will also add a little pizzaz to your yard!
5. Tie Dye your nails, seriously. It’s easy!
6. For the little guys, no mess art! It’s a favorite around Casa de Dorobek!
7. Personalize your walls with a state map made out of foam board and an old map!
For anyone looking to take a road trip this summer, I have a giant list of 10 fun, free, family friendly things to do in 30+ cities across the United States! And on the road trip note, here are tips for traveling with babies in cars and easy ideas to entertain kids on road trips!
Want a FREE copy of 10 Intentional Ways to Bring your Family Closer Together e-book? Enter your email below!