I’ve got one more recipe to share using the Kraft products from my basket of fun. If you missed the other two, check out Chocolate Chip Strawberry Pretzel Squares and Boston Cream Cake. Today, I’ve got this Blueberry Whip Cake that reminded me of the dump cake I shared 3 years ago, a.k.a. Blackberry Cobbler. It’s got a marshmallow base, blueberry pie filling, a cake mix, and COOL WHIP!
This recipe is really quite versatile, using any kind of cake mix and pie filling. I actually did a spin off from a Black Forest Cake recipe I’d seen a while ago.
Once again, I had my fabulous kitchen helpers, and a photo bomb, as well!
- 1 bag (12-16 ounce) mini marshmallows
- 1 box yellow cake mix (prepared from box)
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 10 ounce COOL WHIP
- Set oven to 350.
- Place the marshmallows at the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Make the cake mix per box instructions.
- Pour half of the cake batter over the layer of marshmallows.
- Spoon the pie filling over the cake mix.
- Spoon second half of cake batter on top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until cake appears cooked.
- Let Cool
- Spread Cool Whip over the top of cooled cake, refrigerate or eat immediately.
Sweeten up this spring with easy dessert recipes from Kraft.
Compensation was provided by Kraft via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are my own, and are not indicative of the opinions of Kraft.
Other berry recipes you may love:
Want a FREE copy of 10 Intentional Ways to Bring your Family Closer Together e-book? Enter your email below!